Close

Dive with Ocean Legends Offering Comprehensive PADI and SDI Instruction!

Ocean Legends is defined by excellence in diver training instruction.  Whether discovering scuba for the first time or pursuing advanced skills, we tailor our courses to each diver and keep class sizes small allowing for more individual attention.  We teach the entire SDI and PADI curriculums and some PADI TecRec courses are also offered.  Call or email us today to select the agency and courses to best reach your diving goals!

Professional Association of Dive Instructors (PADI) – SCUBA Certification

The largest SCUBA certification agency. PADI stands for the Professional Association of Diving Instructors and PADIis the largest SCUBA agency.  No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.  As you dive around the world, you’ll find yourself surrounded by other PADI divers who made the same certification choice.  With more than 130,000 PADI instructors, you will likely find one who can speak your language and offer you a comfortable learning experience.  To serve the needs of divers worldwide, translations of PADI materials are available in at least 26 languages.

Scuba Diving International (SDI) – SCUBA Certification

Progressive training for progressive divers. Scuba Diving International (SDI), the recreational division of the highly respected Technical Diving International (TDI), is considered one of the most progressive SCUBA certification agencies. Its philosophy on diving and learning to dive reflects the high standards of its technical counterpart. For example, SDI incorporates the 80/20 rule. This standardizes 80% of required skills for training to ensure that every diver meets the worldwide standards that allow them to dive safely in a variety of environments. The other 20% is within the discretion of the instructor and the sites used for training, which allows each course to be catered to the available resources and the logistics of the course. SDI strongly believes in trusting its qualified instructors to provide the best training and experience possible to divers of all levels, and this results in a more personalized course. This makes SDI progressive among SCUBA certification agencies, as others are catered more to creating ‘cookie-cutter’ divers with the minimum skills required to dive and nothing more. A course with SDI will improve your diving dramatically and will mold you into a highly competent diver.

Call us : 808-852-8881

PADI and SDI Course Lists

SDI Recreational Diving

  • SDI Scuba Discovery
  • SDI Open Water SCUBA Diver
  • SDI Advanced Adventure Diver
  • SDI Rescue Diver
  • SDI Divemaster
  • SDI Advanced Buoyancy Control
  • SDI Boat Diver
  • SDI Computer Nitrox Diver
  • SDI Deep Diver
  • SDI Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV)
  • SDI Night/Limited Visibility Diver
  • SDI Sidemount Diver
  • SDI Shore and Beach Diver
  • SDI Wreck Diver

Book online using our calendar or Call us now

Back to Ocean Legends home.