An essential skill as a diver, underwater navigation will position you as a leader. Know where you are, how to relocate the line, and feel safe exploring knowing you can find your back. While it can be challenging, this specialty sets a foundation for your diving for years to come.
In this course, you'll learn a variety of skills including navigation patterns, navigating with and without a compass, estimating distances, how to “mark” or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface, underwater mapping, and dive site relocation.
**We also offer special Kama'aina and Military rates with valid ID**
- Open Water or higher certification
- Ages 10 and up
- Professional diving instructor
- Course materials and certification fee
- All scuba diving rental equipment EXCEPT for an underwater compass
- Knowledge review session
- 3 open water dives
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs from hotels in Waikiki
- Transportation to and from the boat harbor
- Snacks and beverages on board the boat
- Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, dry clothes
- Underwater compass (Available for purchase at Ocean Legends)
- Certification card and logbook
- Lunch or money for lunch
- 2 full days
- NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND DEPEND ON WEATHER, BOAT SCHEDULES, AND STUDENTS INDIVIDUAL PROGRESSION
- Call Ocean Legends at 808-852-8881 to reserve your spot or email us via the form below.
- Review the PADI Medical Statement to make sure you can dive with us.
- If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the questions on the waiver, you will need doctor's approval before you can dive with us.
- Please don't hesitate to call the Dive Shop if you have any questions! 808-852-8881
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!