Combining extremely low breathing resistance via twin OTS Counterlungs, a high MTBF giving outstanding reliability and ruggedness, easy end-user serviceability, and a depth rating of 100 Meters, the Hammerhead eCCR is proving to be the first choice of Expedition Grade divers.
The Hammerhead CCR is in use by hundreds of divers all over the world, from deep water exploration in the Red Sea (over 560 fsw), to cave diving in Mexico, all without a single operational injury or failure. The name Juergensen is now synonymous with the ultimate in diver safety all over the globe.
Call us : 808-852-8881
The JM Hammerhead CCR is one of the most advanced Closed circuit mixed gas rebreather in the commercial rebreathing market to date. Innovative, functional and effective, it is the obvious choice for a technical diver’s eCCR.
Dimensions: 7.5” Dia x 23” (Tall canister)
- Compact design
- Pre Scrubber O2 Injection
- Industry unique Quick Bayonet mount
- Quick disconnect tank hostlers
- 3 Primary O2 sensor cells, standard
- Primary, Secondary, DIVA options, standard
- 4th O2 sensor cell with additional eCCR Monitor output, standard
- 3 Canister, 2 Scrubber and 5 lung options, standard
- Built in O2 filter protection for solenoid
- Easily replaceable solenoid
- Replaceable banana block for o2 sensor connections
- Ultra reliable JMI ADV and Manual Add Valves
All Hammerhead eCCR can be internal configured for just about any combination of controller’s on the market. The standard HH configuration is as follows:
-Primary controller: Monitoring cells 1 through 3 and firing the solenoid
-Secondary controller: Redundant monitoring of cells 1 through 3 and Powering the DIVA
-(Optional) Tertiary controller: Monitoring Cell 4
The Hammerhead CCR Classic also makes it easy to add any third party monitoring computers as a tertiary ppO2 monitor. The 4th O2 cell and spare output comes standard on all of our CCR Heads. We want you to feel confidant underwater and to do so give you the option to dive with any computer you wish.
Back to Ocean Legends Homepage.