Ocean Legends is Hawaii's only Rebreather training center and is the destination for Rebreather diving in the state. Closed Circuit Rebreathers (CCR) are cutting-edge scuba diving technology, and require specialized training and equipment. A rebreather filters out the CO2, or “scrubs” the air you breathe, recycling the gas in a closed loop so there are no bubbles.
With rebreather diving hawaii, you dive in a silent world, getting closer to marine life than you ever thought possible! CCR also enable divers to stay down longer, anywhere from 5-10 hours. Expedition divers, cave divers, videographers and photographers are just some of the people who use closed-circuit rebreathers – and now you can too. Contact us for information on pricing packages.
• Rental and retail CCR units
• Small classes sizes (1-4 students)
• Academics in our specialized laboratory
• Training dives in both confined and open ocean
• Inspiration and Evolution CCR certification
• Titan CCR certification
• Instruction by Ocean Legends owner and renowned Rebreather Instructor Darren Fox, one of the leading Rebreather instructors in the Pacific Rim
You have a choice when you train. Get the best: PADI.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Complete the classroom portion of your certification online!